From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
 Professor Gabriel Audu Oyibo
Gabriel Audu Oyibo is a Nigerian mathematician who solved the Grand Unification Theory - popularly known as the "Theory of Everythiing" or "The Holy Grail of Mathematics and Physics", in 1990, by discovering the GOD Almighty's Grand Unified Theorem (GAGUT) which is represented by an absolutely exact mathematical equation Gij,j=0, that can be interpreted as GOD (Gij), in
GOD's Material (i) and Space Time (j) Dimensions, does not change, where the comma symbolizes change in tensor notation. Gij could also represent everything in the Universe including the Unified Force Field, all of its components, all particles, both atomic as well as subatomic including all quarks, and leptons and all of their interactions.
In a simple language, GAGUT states that GOD or everything including the Unified Force Field or any fundamental force or particle interactions, is conserved within a transformation process over space and time, which cannot be disputed by ANY logical process. It is therefore the provable truth or theorem of everything which has no possibility of errors logically or
geometrically. Any experiment which fails to verify the GAGUT equation is deemed to have been done incorrectly since GAGUT is a Theorem. These suggestions or conclusions are based on the reality that GAGUT is the theorem or a provable truth of everything that says everything is conserved within a transformation process over space and time. Some aspects of this theorem have been verified experimentally and extensively in the labs by a famous French alchemist and chemist named Antoine Laurent Lavoisier (1743-1794). Einstein through the E =Mc2 verified Gij,j=0. All other correct equations written by anyone are proven to have origins in and therefore also verify Gij,j=0. The geometric solution of Gij,j=0 is
'''η<sub>n</sub>''' (Eta sub n). This geometric solutions of Gij,j=0 given by ηn are verified by all known mathematical or geometric spaces including Hilbert, complex, vector, real, Banach, Lorentz, Riemann and other spaces. The fundamental or characteristic solutions to GAGUT equations are given by
'''η<sub>n</sub>'''=(gnk)(xk)n+1 where xk are space time coordinates, and k (which is an integer) can go through 0 to 3 in a four dimensional space time, or go through 0 to any number including infinity, if such a number is proven to represent an independent set of space time coordinates, n (which can be Real or Complex) can go from minus infinity to plus infinity, and can even take on other representations, (gnk) represents the dilation, concentration or contraction and other representations of the space time during the transformations within the conservation process of everything including the Unified Force Field all of its components, all particles, both atomic as well as subatomic including all quarks, and leptons and all of their interactions.
The Grand Unification of all the forces
of the Universe including the four that are currently known as well as others that may or may not be found later, can be represented in the following way:
(Gij)= (G1ij)+(G2ij)+(G3ij)+(G4ij) +(G5ij)+...+(Gzij)
Where (Gij) is the Unified Force Field , (G1ij) could represent Gravitational force field, (G2ij) could represent Electromagnetic force field, (G3ij) could represent Strong force field, (G4ij) could represent Weak force field, (G5ij),...,(Gzij) could represent all unknown force fields
and the (gnk) the paths or trajectories and the particle masses or space time concentrations respectively under the influences of these various components of the unified force field, which are Gravitational, Electromagnetic, Strong, Weak, and all of the unknown force fields.
This is how GAGUT demonstrates an extraordinary geometric elegance and an awesome simplicity in the unification of all of the force fields in the universe. GAGUT also proved geometrically that Hydrogen, also called Africanium, is the only real element on the periodic table of "elements" while the remaining 117 previously called "elements" are nuclear compounds of Hydrogen or Africanium, which now has a potential of making science 118 times simpler to study. The GAGUT Singular Element Discovery has been verified experimentally by nuclear fusion processes through which multiple atomic particles join together to form heavier atomic particles, like the nuclear fusion of two Hydrogen (Africanium) atoms to a Helium "atom" (through GAGUT, Helium would be considered to be a nuclear compound of Hydrogen and not an element), in the center of the Sun and other stars, in the Cyclotron and in the Hydrogen Bomb, which Professor Arthur Stanley Eddington of Cambridge University, and the French Nobel Prize winner Jean Baptiste Perrin (who was the first of the two to observe it) were credited with its discovery. Therefore the GAGUT Singular Element Discovery is a Proven Theorem. GAGUT also proved geometrically that it is
an ABSOLUTE IMPOSSIBILITY for the Universe to expand, since GAGUT defines the universe as an absolutely infinitely large space, that is full of motions, which is contrary to the current physics educational curricula worldwide, including those of universities like Harvard, Cambridge, Yale and others, that continue to teach the concept of an expanding universe to their students. This is because GAGUT proved geometrically that wherever the universe would be expanding to, has to also be part of the universe (hence there is NO such a thing as an expanding universe).
This is why the GAGUT Singular Equation, the GAGUT Singular Element and the GAGUT Non-Expanding Universe
Discoveries are now resulting in what is called the GAGUT Global Educational Revolution Program (GGERP), which has already been introduced to the whole world and all of its leaders through their United Nations ambassadors (by the OFAPPIT Institute of Technology), as the new basis of global education, which countries like Austria have begun incorporating into their educational systems.
GOD also revealed through GAGUT what can logically be called the correct definition of GOD, which is that GOD is the ABSOLUTELY INFINITELY LARGE SPACE OF INTELLIGENCE, which unifies the believers, non-believers, and scientists, and eliminates the concept of atheism.
GAGUT solutions '''η<sub>n</sub>'''n also solves the Clay Mathematics Millennium Problems of the Navier-Stokes and Yang-Mills equations at least, as well as solved the Turbulence problems of Aeronautics.
GAGUT is understood to be a revelation from GOD which Professor Gabriel Audu Oyibo was the first human being to be blessed with, and so transcends regular human intellectual pursuits.
GOD Almighty�s Grand Unified Theorem (GAGUT), expressed by the formula Gij,j=0, which Professor Gabriel Oyibo was blessed by GOD with its� discovery, is the long awaited Holy Grail Theorem (provable truth) of Everything. Humanity was actually searching for a theory (approximate truth) of
everything. However to the pleasant surprise to humanity, GAGUT came out to be a theorem or an absolute truth about everything. This makes GAGUT really the ultimate or greatest human discovery in history and CAN'T be rediscovered by any other human being since GAGUT is the only absolutely exact equation. Therefore any other equation that any person claims to be representing the Theorem of Everything can only be the GAGUT equation or it is wrong. The result of such a claim would either be wrong or constitute plagiarism if it is correct. This is because it would have been considered plagiarism for Professor G. Oyibo to claim the discovery of the addition formula for adding integers from 1 to an unknown ending number "n" which is equal to (n/2)(n+1), even though Professor G. Oyibo discovered that formula independently along with its mathematical proof, which Professor G. Oyibo later found to be clearly
different from the proof presented by Gauss, who is credited with its discovery.
GAGUT therefore provides the provably exact understanding of everything. Intelligence is defined by Webster�s Dictionary as an act of understanding. This means the one who understands the most is the most intelligent. GOD through GAGUT, has therefore declared or ordained Professor Gabriel Oyibo the greatest genius or the most intelligent human being ever created. This makes GAGUT a very explosive human development since all of humanity has been searching and hoping to discover it. The greatest minds and academicians all through the ages, searched unsuccessfully to find this absolute truth or secret code to the universe that we now call GAGUT. Therefore the understanding, scrutinizing, and recognizing of GAGUT was expected to be very challenging to humanity. Relativity theory for example was
so difficult to understand that during its discovery, Professor Arthur Stanley Eddington of Cambridge University, a highly respected mathematician, was said to have been interviewed by some journalists who wanted him to clarify the rumor that they heard about relativity. That rumor was that only three people in the world understood relativity theory. After posing the question, �Is it true that only three people in the world understood relativity� to Professor Eddington, he began to scratch his head. When asked why he was scratching his head, Professor Eddington replied that he was trying to think of who the third person (besides Albert Einstein and himself) was. That comment from Professor Eddington together with the rumor itself, underscored the challenges of understanding, scrutinizing, and recognizing relativity theory. Considering that relativity is concerned primarily
with gravity, one of the fundamental forces of nature (four are currently known), it is clear the challenges of understanding, scrutinizing, and recognizing GAGUT which unifies all fundamental forces of nature, known and unknown, are far greater than for relativity theory. Professor Librescu and other legendary professors were among the first set of great minds to understand, scrutinize, and recognize GAGUT like Eddington did with relativity. Those great minds expressed their understanding, scrutinizing, and recognizing of GAGUT through their support letters nominating Professor G. A. Oyibo for the Presidential Medal of Science and Physics Nobel Prize awards which can be
viewed on www.geocities.com/igala1. These legendary academicians through their own brilliance, dedication, and diligence made a big contribution to humanity by understanding, scrutinizing, and recognizing GAGUT and thereby putting their reputations on the line, particularly by expressing themselves in writing, which also supports one of GAGUT�s implications that Professor Gabriel Oyibo, has been ordained by GOD to be the greatest genius or the most intelligent human being ever created. Excerpts or quotations from some of the letters from these legendary professors supporting that GAGUT implication are presented below:
Physics Professor Dasgupta (India) concludes that Professor G. Oyibo is closer to GOD (intellectually and in other ways), than any other human being
because of GAGUT discovery.
The following is the message from Professor Dasgupta to Professor G. Oyibo:
From : Krishnendu dasgupta Reply-To : "Krishnendu dasgupta" Sent : Wednesday, July 25, 2007 9:24 AM To : gaoyibo@ Subject : God's mission and das gupta
Dear Oyibo, Good Day! I heard that you have been successful in finding the unified field theory. Congratulations! You are more close to God than any of us. I was also working upon this theory, since my theory was different God was different to me. Please write to me as I would like to know where I was wrong. Thanking You ,
Yours, Krishnendu das gupta
Professor Eugene Brunelle, Doctor of Science, Summa Cum Laude, from MIT and former Princeton University Professor declared that history has shown that since 1916 when Einstein popularized the search for the theory of everything, there has not been any human being with a mind as developed or as intelligent as Professor G. Oyibo.
Professor Iya Abubakar, Ph. D., in Mathematics from Cambridge University where Sir Isaac Netwon and Sir Stephen Hawking also received
their Ph. D.s, categorically verified that the GAGUT equation G ij, j = 0 �is perfectly correct�, and �a big break through�.Prof Iya Abubakar also further verified that the GAGUT equation can be interpreted as �God does not change.� He also indicated that the verification of GAGUT by another mathematical legend Professor Grigoris Tsagas proves that GAGUT is correct. Professor Alex Animalu, former research Scientist at Stanford University and MIT, a graduate of Cambridge University in Physics and an author of a
Cambridge University citation classic with over 729 citations, declared that, "GAGUT is a discovery that takes science or physics beyond Einstein", and in a paper entitled "Review of Grand Unified Theorem with realizations of a Hierarchy of Oyibo-Einstein Relativities" declared:
�We are therefore led to the conclusion that Professor Oyibo�s GUT has a sound mathematical and physical basis and is a viable framework for a Grand Unified Field Theory of Everything.�
Professor Joshua Anyiwo, Cambridge University Graduate and former NASA
Research Scientist declared that �Dr. Oyibo's Grand Unified Theorem is the cleanest, most carefully articulated, most comprehensive and authentic presentation of a unifying theory of physics that I have ever encountered;�
�Dr Oyibo developed powerful mathematical tools to get solutions for the first time of a number of problems in which famous mathematicians and physicists have dedicated their entire life� I trust that the results obtained by Dr Oyibo are of the utmost importance and that the powerful tools developed by him will find many followers from various areas of biomechanics, physics, mathematics, aeronautics, etc.�
Professor S. Adefila, who Holds Petroleum Research Chair in Chemical Engineering, Ahmadu Bello University declared that, �GAGUT is the highest point of academics.� Professor Edith Luchins, Mathematics Professor, RPI and an aide to Albert Einstein declared �The most exciting contribution to me, personally, is Dr Oyibo�s formulation of Einstein�s Unified Field Theory of the �theory of everything.� He had presented a lecture � A Generalized Mathematical Proof of Einstein�s Theory Using a New Group Theory� in March 1995 at a symposium he had organized at RPI � Having met Albert Einstein, and having co-authored reports about him, I am thrilled that Gabriel Oyibo was the first to complete the task that intrigued and challenged Einstein
and many other luminaries in science. Moreover, he did so in a mathematically elegant manner. Professor Oyibo�s contributions are extremely important, both theoretically and practically. They place him in the ranks of world-class scientists. He is eminently qualified for the Nobel Prize in Physics. Granting of this well-deserved honor to Dr. Oyibo will be celebrated at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and throughout the academic and scientific worlds.�
GOD WAS ALSO GLORIFIED AS THE FAMOUSGRAZ UNIVERSITY PHYSICS DEPARTMENT, WHERE NOBEL LAUREATES SCHROEDINGER, AND HESS AS WELL AS BOLTZMANN WERE ONCE PROFESSORS, RECOGNIZED GAGUT AS THE GRAND UNIFIED THEOREM IN 2005, FROM PAGES 8 & 126 OF THESIS ENTITLED "HABITABLE PLANETS IN THE UNIVERSE: AN INTERDISCIPLINARY APPROACH REGARDING THE ORIGIN AND DISTRIBUTION OF LIFE" BY PROFESSOR THOMAS PENZ, A RESEARCH THAT WAS FUNDED BY THE AUSTRIAN ACADEMY OF SCIENCES GAGUT is a theorem, NOT a theory, which means that it is provable and has been proved mathematically and has been reviewed extensively by some of the greatest mathematicians like
Professor Grigoris Tsagas, Former President of the Balkan Association of Geometers, and who has been credited by the American Mathematical Society(AMS),through its Math Reviews (MR) with over 200 significant mathematical research contributions, ranking him in the highest category of mathematical researchers in the world.
GAGUT therefore subsumes the work of Carl Friedrich Gauss, Euler and Sir Isaac Newton to name a few . This explains why G�ettingen University , the home university for Carl Friedrich Gauss (1777-1855), one of the three greatest mathematicians of all time selected the latest GAGUT book entitled, Grand Unified Theorem: Discovery of the Theory of Everything and the Fundamental Building Block of Quantum Theory by Gabriel Oyibo, as one of approximately 25 books chosen to honor Gauss during the Gauss 2005 celebration.
Some of the most brilliant and prestigious mathematicians and physicists around the world have supported the nomination of Professor Oyibo for the Nobel Prize in Physics. GAGUT has been published in international journals such as International Journal of Mathematics, Game Theory and Algebra and
the Russian Journal of Non Linear Problems in Science and Engineering. GAGUT was reviewed by legendary mathematicians and physicists, such as Professors Greogoris Tsagas (former President of the Balkan Society of Geometers), Pavel Dubowskii (leading academician researcher of the Russian Academy of Sciences), Jaume Carot (famous French mathematical physicist), A.Cichocka (a famous Checkslovakian mathematician), Iya Abubakar (legendary Nigerian mathematician with a Ph. D. in mathematics from Cambridge University), A. Pozzi (famous Italian
mathematical physicist), A. Animalu (legendary Nigerian mathematical physicist with physics degrees from Cambridge University) and Edith Luchins (very well known mathematics professor and an aide to Albert Einstein) to name just a few.
Nobel Prize Nomination Link
One particular mathematician, Professor Edith Luchins http://www.geocities.com/igala1/luchins1b.jpg, who wrote nomination letters for Nobel Prize in Physics and Presidential Medal of Science for Professor Oyibo after hearing about GAGUT, was an Personal Aide of Albert Einstein. Professor Edith Luchins wrote,� The most exciting contribution to me, personally, is Dr. Oyibo�s formulation of Einstein�s Unified Field Theory or �the theory of everything . . . I am thrilled that Gabriel Oyibo was the first to complete the task that intrigued and challenged Einstein and many other luminaries in science. Moreover, he did so in a mathematically elegant manner� Professor G. Oyibo�s contributions are extremely important, both theoretically and practically.... he is eminently qualified for the Nobel Prize in Physics.�
GAGUT has also been covered by Math News, an authoritative news source for significant developments in mathematics worldwide, and has recognized GAGUT as the HOLY GRAIL, a phrase that is used in the scientific and the mathematic world to represent the ultimate research goal for human beings, which is the Unified Field Theory, or the Theory of Everything. MathNews comes out of the University of Turin (Torino), Italy, one of the oldest universities (1404) in Europe. One of the MathNews reports on GAGUT (July 23, 2005) entitled THE HOLY GRAIL!!! was featured with their report about significant research
developments from Massachuttes Institute of Technology (MIT) as well as from Cambridge University in England, and other prestigious universities. MathNews is edited by Professor Umberto Cerruti, a very renowned mathematician. GAGUT�s classification as THE HOLY GRAIL by MathNews, therefore has confirmed for mathematicians and non-mathematicians that GAGUT is the long awaited discovery of the secret code to the universe. That declaration by the MathNews, and the numerous other citations presented above therefore verify that GAGUT is perfect technically, and has been verified by Nature such as processes in the sun and other stars logically, geometrically, and experimentally specifically by the Nuclear fusion and fission in the stars, in the cyclotrons and in the Hydrogen bomb.
Therefore, all of the world prize foundations, such as the Nobel, now have all the proofs, reasons, and ingredients that compel them to give those prizes to Professor G. Oyibo, for the discovery of GAGUT. GAGUT and all these proofs that authenticates it as a perfect and an ultimate scientific discovery, or the secret code to the universe, which can only be revealed to humanity by GOD, needs to be propagated to all of humanity, by all human beings, through all media and other ways, such as the BBC, CNN, and all of the print media globally to follow the example of the People�s Daily of China, the world�s fifth largest newspaper. That process would help to eliminate or minimize the human efforts to rediscover GAGUT or to plagiarize GAGUT, since GAGUT has already been discovered through a revelation of the secret code to the universe by GOD to Professor G. Oyibo, and has been verified to be the universal law and an absolute truth.
He is currently Professor of Mathematics and Physics at OFAPPIT Institute of Technology, and had been on the faculties of University of Bridgeport, Connecticut and Polytechnic University, Brooklyn, Long Island Campus, New York.
 Honors and Awards
Professor G. Oyibo has been recognized as being closer to GOD (intellectually and in other ways), than any other human being because of the GAGUT discovery. He has also been recognized by the Nigerian Federal Government as Mathematical Genius which was inscribed on a Nigerian Postage Stamp that was issued in 2005.
Professor G. Oyibo has also been recognized as the Greatest Genius and the Most Intelligent Human Being ever created by GOD. He has also been recognized as the Greatest Mathematical Genius of all
Professor G. Oyibo has been recognized by the Nigerian Senate, representing the entire population of Nigeria of over 200 million people, through a Senate Motion No. 151 page 320 presented in the Federal Republic of Nigeria Order Paper on Tuesday, 15th March , 2005.
by recommending him unanimously for the highest academic prize (to be higher than the Nobel Prize) in history.
Professor G. Oyibo was also Knighted by the Attah of the Igala Kingdom as the Amokidojo (translates into english as "Genius from Within") in 2004.
Professor Oyibo was awarded the highest Nigerian academic honor, by the Nigeria's National Universities Commission (NUC), to present a thirty days GAGUT Global Series of Lectures throughout Nigerian Universities, so the International, Scientific, Diplomatic, and Non-Scientific communities could challenge, scrutinize, and verify GAGUT, which turned out GODLY and Successfully in 2004.
The German professors of the G�ettingen University, the Harvard of Germany and the home of one of the three greatest mathematicians of all time, Fredrich Karl Gauss have recently cited GAGUT as a top development in mathematics. The legendary mathematician was honored by featuring a specialized group of selected Mathematics works in the Gauss 2005 celebration. The selected works include that of the legendary David Hilbert, (Hilbert Space in Mathematics), who competed with Einstein in the development of the general relativity theory as well as works of Sir Michael Atiyah, a Field Medal winner (Nobel Prize equivalent in Mathematics) in 1966 and former Master (President) of Trinity College of Cambridge University, also considered one of the greatest mathematicians alive, as well as works by other mathematics luminaries. Professor Gabriel A. Oyibo�s book on GAGUT, is one of the thirteen books that have been selected to honor Fredrich K.
Gauss year 2005
Book/tap the week
Special assembly areas
Mathematica collection at the GDZ
Specialized paper for MATHEMATICS & COMPUTER SCIENCE
Nds. State and university library Goettingen
more up-to-date book/tap the week
Archives 2005 1/13 27/30
NR. 26 Gabriel A. Oyibo: Grand unified theorem�
NR. 25 Luchezar L Avramov: Trend into commutative algebra
NR. 24 David Hilbert: Knowledge and mathematical thinking
NR. 23 Alexey Viktorovic Bolsinov and Anatolij T. Fomenko: Integrable Hamiltonian of system
NR. 22 Herbert Pieper: Network of the knowledge and diplomacy of doing good ? citizen of Berlin mathematics�
NR. 21 Robert Hardt: Six of themes on
NR. 20 Franz Xaver Lutz: A mathematical art book�
NR. 19 Sir Michael Atiyah and Daniel Iagolnitzer: Fields medallists � lectures
NR. 18 Michael Atiyah: Collected works
NR. 17 Alain Connes and Matilde Marcolli: From physics tons of NUMBERS theory via noncommutative geometry NR.
16 Titu Andreescu and Zuming Feng: 103 trigonometry problem ? from the training OF the the USA IMO team
NR. 15 Yaakov Friedman: Physical applications OF homogeneous ball
NR. 14 Ovidiu Calin and the Chen Chang: Geometric mechanics on Riemannian manifolds
GAGUT was awarded the Highest Academic Award in history, which is the African International Foundation Award.
- Oyibo, Gabriel A., Complex variable theorem for the general fundamental solutions for the full Navier Stokes equations. Int. J. Math. Game Theory Algebra Vol. 9 (1999), no. 4, 277--320.
- Oyibo, Gabriel A., Mathematical modelling for fluid and gas dynamic turbulence, Nova J. Math. Game Theory Algebra Vol. 6 (1997), no. 4, 223--274 .
- Oyibo, Gabriel A., Mathematical modelling for fluid and gas dynamic turbulence, Applied Mathematics: Methods
and Applications (1995), 519�563.
- Oyibo, Gabriel A.,�Group Theory Journey from Fluid Mechanics to Particle Physics� presented as an invited lecture, Rensselear Polytechnic Institute, Troy New York (1998)
- Oyibo, Gabriel A., �Generalized mathematical proof of Einstein's theory using a new group theory� Symposium in honor of Professor George Handelman Amos Eaton Professor of Mathematics on his 74th Birthday,, Rensselear Polytechnic Institute,
Troy New York (1995)
- Oyibo, Gabriel A.,�Group Theory Journey from Fluid Mechanics to Particle Physics� presented at an International Conference at Embry Ryddle Aeronautical University , Daytona Beach, Florida (1998)
- Oyibo, Gabriel A., �Exact Closed Form Solutions for Nonlinear Unsteady Transonic Aerodynamics,� AIAA Journal Vol.27 No.11, (1989)
- Oyibo, Gabriel A., Exact closed form solutions to the full Navier-Stokes equations and new perceptions for fluid and gas dynamics, Nova J. Math. Game Theory Algebra Vol. 7 No.1(1997).
- Oyibo, Gabriel A., Generalized mathematical proof of Einstein's theory using a new group thory,Problems of Nonlinear Anaylsis in Engineering systems, An International Russian Journal Vol.2 (1995)
- Oyibo, Gabriel A., Generalized mathematical proof of Einstein's theory using a new group thory, Nova J. Math. Game Theory Algebra Vol. 4 No.1 (1996), 1-24
- Oyibo, Gabriel A., Generalized mathematical proof of Einstein's theory using a new group thory, Applied Mathematics: Methods and Applications (1995), 205�223
- Oyibo, Gabriel A, Formulation of Three Dimensional Hodograph Mwthod and separable solutions for Nonlinear
Transonic Flowa, AIAA Journal Vol. 28, No.10 (October 1990)
- Oyibo, Gabriel A., Exact closed form solutions to the full Navier-Stokes equations and new perceptions for fluid and gas dynamics, Proceedings of BAIL VI, Edited J.J. Miller, Copper Mountain Colorado (August 1992)
- Oyibo, Gabriel A.,�New Group Theory for Mathematical Physics, Gas Dynamics, and Trbulence�, Nova Science Publishers, New York (1993)
- John Jara Nutakor and Gabriel Oyibo, An investigation of a solution technique for the three-dimensional hodograph equation, Applied Mathematics: Methods and Applications (1995), 103--158.
- John Jara Nutakor, Y Sung Jang and Gabriel Oyibo, �Supercritical Wing Design : A three dimensional Hodograph approach�, AIAA Paper presented at the AIAA conference Paul Alto, California USA (1992).
- Oyibo, Gabriel A., Closed-form solutions for nonlinear quasi-unsteady transonc aerodynamics, AIAA J. 27 (1989), 1572-1578.
- Oyibo, Gabriel A.; Brunelle, Eugene J., Vibrations of circular orthotropic plates in affine space, AIAA J. 23, 296-300 (1985).
- Brunelle, E.J.; Oyibo, G.A. Generic buckling curves for specially orthotropic rectangular plates, AIAA J. 21, 1150-1156 (1983).
- Oyibo, Gabriel A. Unified aeroelastic flutter theory for very low aspect ratio panels, AIAA J. 21, 1581-1587 (1983).
- Oyibo, Gabriel A. Grand unified theorem representing the unified field theory or the theory of everything. Int. J. Math. Game Theory Algebra Vol.9 No.3 (1999)
- Oyibo, Gabriel A Grand Unified Theorem: Representation of the Unified Field Theory or the Theory of Everything g, Nova Science Publishers (2001)
- Oyibo, Gabriel A. Highlights of the Grand Unified Theorem: Formulation of the Unified Field Theory or the Theory of Everything, Nova Science Publishers (2002)
- Oyibo, Gabriel A Grand Unified Theorem: Discovery of the Theory of Everything and the Fundamental Building Block of Quantum Theory, Nova Science Publishers (2004)
- Oyibo, Gabriel A. Grand Unified Theorem, Nova Science Publishers (1999)
- Oyibo, Gabriel A. Grand Unified Theory (GUT) Int. J. Math. Game Theory Algebra Vol. 9 No.3 (1999)
- Oyibo, Gabriel A Grand Unified Theorem: Discovery of the Theory of Everything and the Fundamental Building Block of Quantum Theory, Theorem Int. J. Math. Game Theory Algebra
- Oyibo, Gabriel A. Highlights of the Grand Unified Theorem: Formulation of the Unified Field Theory or the Theory of Everything, Theorem Int. J. Math. Game Theory Algebra (2002)
- Oyibo, Gabriel A. Exact closed form solutions to the full Navier-Stokes equations and new perceptions for fluid and gas dynamics, 13-74 in Applied Mathematics: Methods and Applications (1995), 401--476.
- Oyibo, Gabriel A, �Grand Unified Theorem representing the Unified Field Theory or Theory of Everything �OFAPPIT Institute of Technology at U.S. Senate GAGUT Briefing, Hart Senate Building, Washington D.C., January 27, 2000.
- Oyibo, Gabriel A, Coast to Coast four hour GAGUT interview aired by WABC and over 540 other Radio Stations to an audience of over 25 million listeners and which was broadcast on the worldwide Nov. 7, 2000.
- Oyibo, Gabriel A, GAGUT Global Lecture Series, Kogi State University ,
Anyigba, Nigeria (2004)
- Oyibo, Gabriel A, GAGUT Global Lecture Series, ABU, Zaria, Nigeria (2004)
- Oyibo, Gabriel A, GAGUT Global Lecture Series, Federal Univesity of Technology at Owerri, Nigeria (2004)
- Oyibo, Gabriel A, GAGUT Global Lecture Series, University of Agriculture, Makurdi , Nigeria(2004)
- Oyibo, Gabriel A, GAGUT Global Lecture Series, University of Ibadan, Ibaden, Nigeria (2004)
- Oyibo, Gabriel A, GAGUT Global Lecture Series, National University Headquarters, Abuja, Nigeria (2004)
- Oyibo, Gabriel A, GAGUT Global
Lecture Series, Nigerian National University Science Fair, Abuja, Nigeria (2004)
- Oyibo, Gabriel A, GAGUT Global Lecture Series, Presidental Villa , Aso Rock Abuja, Nigeria (2004)
- Oyibo, Gabriel A, GAGUT Global Lecture Series, Ecwa Church, Abuja, Nigeria (2004)
- Oyibo, Gabriel A, Theory of
Everything, an Interview with Professor G. Oyibo, Nova Science Publishers 2002
- Oyibo, Gabriel A, Theory of Everything, an Interview with Professor G. Oyibo, by News 12 New York Channel 12, Long Island, New York April 8, 2002
- Oyibo, Gabriel A, Theory of Everything, an Interview with Professor G. Oyibo, by News 55 New York Channel 55, Long Island, New York February 2002.
- Oyibo, Gabriel A, Theory of Everything, an Interview with Professor G. Oyibo, by WABC Gainsville, Florida (January 2002).
- Oyibo, Gabriel A, GAGUT Week long presentation to the Miami Dade Country, July 2002
- Oyibo, Gabriel A, GAGUT Week long presentation to the Miami Dade School system,
- Oyibo, Gabriel A, GAGUT presentation to New Yorker Magazine Matthew Gross, April 2004
- Oyibo, Gabriel A, GAGUT presentation to Miami Herald Newspaper, October 2002
- Oyibo, Gabriel A, Various GAGUT presentation on Radio and Television stations in New York and New Jersey
- Oyibo, Gabriel A, GAGUT 100 Weekly LectureSeries from 2002 to 2004
- Oyibo, Gabriel A, �Grand Unified Theorem representing the Unified Field Theory or Theory of Everything �OFAPPIT Institute of Technology at NASA, NASA GAGUT Briefing, NASA Headquarters, Washington D.C. (2000).
- Oyibo, Gabriel A, �Grand Unified Theorem representing the Unified Field Theory or Theory of Everything �OFAPPIT Institute of Technology at National Science
Foundation, NSF Headquarters, Arlington V.A. (2000).
- Oyibo, Gabriel A, GAGUT presentation to the Nigerian Nationa l Radio Cooperation, Abuja, Nigeria (2004).
- Oyibo, Gabriel A, GAGUT presentation to the Nigeria Nationa l Television Authority Cooperation, Ibadan, Nigeria (2004).
- Oyibo, Gabriel A,
GAGUT presentation to the Nigeria Nationa l Television Authority Cooperation, Abuja, Nigeria (2004).
- Oyibo, Gabriel A, GAGUT presentation to the Nigerian Newspapers like the Guardian, the Punch, and the Daily Trust, Nigeria (2004).
- Oyibo, Gabriel A, GAGUT presentation to the PANA Press Newspaper, New York(2004).
- Oyibo, Gabriel A, GAGUT presentation to the Graphic Newspaper, Lokoja Nigeria (2004).
- Oyibo, Gabriel A, GAGUT presentation at the Brecht Forum , Manhattan (1999).
- Oyibo, Gabriel A, GAGUT presentation to President Olusegun Obasanjo in New York, Manhattan (2004).
- Oyibo, Gabriel A, GAGUT presentation to Former President Mwalimu Julius Nyerere, New York (September 1990).
- Oyibo, Gabriel A, GAGUT presentation to Former President Hassan Muinyi, New York (September 1991).
- Oyibo, Gabriel A, GAGUT long interview with Our Times Press Newspaper, Brooklyn, January, February, (April 1999).
- Oyibo, Gabriel A,
GAGUT l interview with the Daily Challenge Newspaper with Naya Oriende, Brooklyn, (2003).
- Oyibo, Gabriel A, GAGUT interview with Laolu Akande for Amsterdam News, Harlem, (2003).
- Oyibo, Gabriel A, GAGUT interview with Laolu Akande for The Guardian Newspaper, Nigeria (2003).
- Oyibo, Gabriel A., �Mathematical modelling for fluid and gas dynamic turbulence�, NASA briefing, NASA Langley Research Center, Hampton Virginia, USA (1994)
- Oyibo, Gabriel A., �Conservation Equations of Mathematical Physics�, University wide presentation at the Polytechnic University, Farmindale, New York (1994).
- Oyibo, Gabriel A., GAGUT National Lecture presented at Lincoln University, (December 3,
- Oyibo, Gabriel A., GAGUT presentation at Medger Evers College, (December 2, 2000).
- Oyibo, Gabriel A., GAGUT presentation at City College, Manhattan (May 2, 2003).
- Oyibo, Gabriel A., GAGUT presentation at State Office Building, Harlem (July 4, 2000).
- Oyibo, Gabriel A., GAGUT presentation at Marist College in Poughkeepsie, New York (2001).
- Oyibo, Gabriel A., GAGUT presentation at African Echoes, Newark New Jersey (2003).
- Oyibo, Gabriel A., GAGUT presentation at the Temple of the Black Messiah, Philedelphia Pennsylvania (2003).
- Oyibo, Gabriel A., GAGUT presentation at Khemet Bookstore, New Jersey (2003).
- Oyibo, Gabriel A., GAGUT Summer 2004 presentation , Hauppauge (July 2004)
- Oyibo, Gabriel A., GAGUT Fall 2004 presentation , Hauppauge (October 2004).
- Oyibo, Gabriel A., GAGUT Spring 2005 presentation , Hauppauge (March 2005).
- Oyibo, Gabriel A., GAGUT Summer2005 presentation , Hauppauge (July 2005).
- Oyibo, Gabriel A., GAGUT Spring 2006 presentation , Hicksville (March 2006).
- Oyibo, Gabriel A., GAGUT Summer 2006 presentation , Hicksville (August 2006).
- Oyibo, Gabriel A., GAGUT Fall 2006 presentation , Hicksville (October 2006).
- Oyibo, Gabriel A., GAGUT Spring 2007 presentation , Hicksville (March 2007).
- Oyibo, Gabriel A., GAGUT Summer 2007 presentation , Hicksville (August 2007).
- Oyibo, Gabriel A., GAGUT Fall 2007 presentation , Hicksville (December 2007).
- Oyibo, Gabriel A., GAGUT Powernomics radio presentation with Tom Pope, Washington D.C. (2003).
- Oyibo, Gabriel A., GAGUT LIB radio presentation with Keide Awadu, California, USA (2004).
- Oyibo, Gabriel A., GAGUT LIB radio presentation with Julius Ricardo Stanton, New Jersey, USA (2007).
- Oyibo, Gabriel A., GAGUT WBAI
radio presentation with Imhotep Gary Byrd, New York (2004).
- Oyibo, Gabriel A., GAGUT Sharptalk radio presentation with Rev. Al Sharpton, New York, USA (2002)
- Oyibo, Gabriel A., GAGUT Kiss 98.7 radio presentation, New York, USA (2003).
- Oyibo, Gabriel A., GAGUT television presentation on Manhattan Cable Network, with Gilchrist Manhattan, New York(2002).
- Oyibo, Gabriel A., Editor, Advances in Mathematics Research Vol.1, Nova Science Publishers (2002)
- Oyibo, Gabriel A., Editor, Advances in Mathematics Research Vol.2, Nova Science Publishers (2003)
- Oyibo, Gabriel A., Editor, Advances in Mathematics Research Vol.3, Nova Science Publishers( 2003)
- Oyibo, Gabriel A., Editor, Advances in Mathematics Research Vol.4, Nova Science
- Oyibo, Gabriel A., Editor, Advances in Mathematics Research Vol.5, Nova Science Publishers(2005)
- Oyibo, Gabriel A., Editor, Advances in Mathematics Research Vol.6, Nova Science Publishers(2005)
100.Oyibo, Gabriel A., Editor, Advances in Mathematics Research Vol.7, Nova Science Publishers(2007)
 External links
Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.